Do you want to come to work every day and enjoy it? Do you want to be part of a family oriented environment? Are you looking for that opportunity to grow your career?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want YOU as our newest team member!
Why should you apply now? Simple! We offer:
- Clean and safe work environment
- One of a kind family atmosphere
- Family Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Cross Training
- Hiring Reference Incentive Program
What you need for your dream career as a Production Worker/Welder:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year welding experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read blueprints and other documentation.
- In addition to basic math skills, must be comfortable computing fractions and decimals.
- Stand 8hrs/day and ability to lift/or move up to 50lbs.
- Commitment to process, quality improvement and teamwork.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
If you're interested in taking your experience and skills to the next level, click here:
We'd love to meet you!
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, contact our sales team, and we’ll be happy to work with you to create the product that meets your exact specifications.Create Your Project
WELDING MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.
Our manufacturing process includes welders that have an average of 20 years of experience, not only welding but working within both of our product lines.Learn More
STAINLESS STEEL IS ALL WE DO
Stainless steel is our material of choice. Whether its 304 or 316L, stainless has been proven time and time again to be the best performing material to use in the cheese-making process or when sanitation is priority one.Learn More
DELIVERY WHEN YOU NEED IT
We have some of the best lead times in the industry, and you can rest assured your order will be on site at the time we’ve committed to.Learn More