Kusel’s Drainer/Creamer is an all-stainless-steel, totally enclosed, space-saving, dual-purpose unit that drains liquid and creams cottage cheese while storing creamed cottage cheese before and during filling.
Our Drainer/Creamer’s process begins with the gentle draining of transport water via drain assembly. From there, the agitator assemblies blend the cream dressing with the cottage cheese curd, as Kusel’s unique load cells assure the accuracy and consistency of the cream added. Nylon scraper blades contact the interior side and cone surface to ensure every ounce of product is collected. Once the cream is added and blended, the creamed curd is transferred to the cup filler or stored in the Drainer/Creamer.
- Units are sized to accommodate the production of creamed curd from one 4,000 gallon (15,000 liter) vat, but larger sizes are available
- Shell constructed of 10-gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 7-gauge type 304 stainless steel flanged and dished top head, with a fabricated cone bottom head with center-outlet assembly
- 2 HP 230/460V, 3-Phase premium energy-efficient center gear motor
- 5 HP, 230/460V, 3-Phase, 60 cycles totally enclosed auxiliary agitator motor
In need of product accessories? Simply contact us and a member of our expert staff will provide guidance and information to ensure we find the part that fits your exact needs.
Service & Delivery When You Need It
With Kusel’s extensive experience building cheese making equipment and stainless steel drains, we have some of the best lead times in the industry. Ordering a replacement or custom product, one that we have readily available or one that will have to be manufactured from the ground up, you can count on Kusel. At the time of quotation, simply discuss your delivery needs with a Kusel expert, and we’ll work together to make sure your products are on site when you need it. Have a specific delivery date need? Talk to our experts about our options for expediting your products. Simply let Kusel know what you need and when you need it, and we’ll get your products on site!
Contact Us to Get Started
To get started complete the form below or call us at 920-261-4112
Required Fields *